Who are New Movers?
The average average mover is a part of a couple, age 25-44, with 1-2 kids between ages 2-11.
- 42% of new movers are Millennials
- 56% of new movers are Renters
- 44% of new movers are Home-owners
New Movers are Big Spenders
- New movers account for over $200 billion in annual spending
- New movers spend over $9000 in the 30 days before and after moving
- New movers are 4x more likely to try a new brand
- The basket size of new movers is 3x bigger than non-movers
- New movers are 90% more likely to become repeat customers
Want to learn how your business can target new movers, click here.